Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday :)

If you haven't heard the newest Wiz Khalifa album yet, you're missing out.. I'm not big on rap, but this guy is extremely talented.. and of course, sexy ;)




Cee Lo is known for his unique voice and of course, his off the wall approach towards music.. paying homage to the Motown Days, this song is a sweet approach to saying, well.. Fuck You :) Fantastic song!



Fan of System of a Down? Then I know you'll love Serj Tankian, the lead singer.. His single from the album has so many meanings.. listen closely and don't let the video "trip" you out, lol..



Love the sound of this band.. and however oxymoronic the statement is, doesn't everyone need a perfect breakup song?



They were my favorite band until I was introduced to RHCP.. I absolutely love this band and Rivers Cuomo is an absolute genius.. and the sexiest nerd ever :)



Since he'll be released in less than a month, I thought it would be appropiate to post a song from his album released last week.. He isn't human.. as he reiiterates, he is a martian..

No comments: