Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Say Anything

I never really have the spare time to actually sit & write. Every day is the same, and nothing really inspires me to want to write anything "blog-worthy". But during moments like these, I get an urge to say SO much, but the minute my fingers touch the keys, I go blank. Writer's block. And when this happens, I still have music playing inside my head. I wonder why I have to write anything for anyone to understand how I feel & what I want to say. Can I say it through song? I tweeted that I wished I could answer people by breaking out into song, like the show Glee (haha yes, I love that show.. fantastic.. HULU it ;) ). Maybe by posting songs with a little intro to why I was posting it, then you would understand what is raging inside of me right now. I seem to post songs/videos everywhere I venture online. I hope you guys don't get sick of it. It is the only way I know to communicate without tripping over words.

No comments: